The evidence for the need for increased use of sustainable travel at a local level is compelling. This has led to the Government placing localism at the heart of the transport agenda and influencing Local Government sustainable transport measures. Furthermore, there are essential benefits for large organisations to implement and promote sustainable solutions for staff and visitors.
Maps are essential in communicating sustainable transport solutions effectively, but are all too often an afterthought. This free guide explores how maps should be used throughout the development, promotion and monitoring of sustainable travel solutions.
This guide to maps in sustainable travel will help you:
- Understand legislation, frameworks and available grant streams
- Discover how to communicate sustainable travel solutions effectively
- Explore comprehensive online delivery options for interactive maps
- Uncover spatial data resources to aid the development of travel plans
- Learn how to use maps to influence travel behaviour and evaluate the
success of travel plans
By submitting this form you are agreeing to a follow-up from the Lovell Johns team to see if we can help you further with any mapping requirements.